Inspiring Education and Innovation
In partnership with family and community, Woodridge School District 68 will provide a comprehensive educational foundation for all children in a safe, caring environment, preparing them to be productive, responsible, and successful members of society.
To ensure our students are ready for tomorrow's workforce, Woodridge School District 68 operates under our Academic Transformation Plan, a model of continuous improvement, that focuses on individual student growth and preparing students to be college and career ready.
Through our district focus, our teachers and staff will:
- Form strong caring relationships with and between students
- Operate with high expectations and clear targets in place
- Create engagement through meaningful experiences
- Utilize data to inform instructional planning
- Supply specific and timely feedback to ensure each child achieves his/her personal best
Woodridge School District 68 continues to maintain a position of financial strength:
- The District received a perfect 4.0 on its financial profile score to achieve "Financial Recognition" from the Illinois State Board of Education.
- The District maintains a Standard & Poor's Credit Rating of AA+.
- ASBO International awarded a Certificate of Excellence in financial reporting to the District for its comprehensive annual financial report for each of the fiscal years ended June 30, 1998 through June 30, 2018.