On this page you will find COVID-19 information from/about:
- Do Your Part
- Face Coverings
- Hand Washing
- Social Distancing
- Out & About
- COVID-19 Testing
- DuPage County Health Department (DCHD)
- Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
This page is updated frequently, so check back regularly!
Do Your Part
- How COVID-19 Spreads
- Break the Cycle PSA (video)
- General Prevention (Spanish)
- How to Protect Yourself & Others
- Protecting Each Other
- Stop the Spread of COVID-19 (Spanish)
- Household Preparedness
- Cleaning & Disinfecting: Plan, Prepare and Respond
- How You Can Help
- How to Select, Wear, and Clean Your Mask
- Cloth Face Coverings (Spanish)
- Considerations for Wearing Cloth Face Coverings
- How to Safely Wear and Take Off a Face Covering (Spanish / Arabic)
- Reusable Face Mask Guidance (Spanish)
- Face Coverings Dos & Don'ts (Spanish)
- How to Wash Cloth Face Coverings
- When and How to Wash Your Hands
- Clean Your Hands
- Key Times to Wash Your Hands (video)
- Washing Hands PSA (video)
- Hand Sanitizer Use Out & About
- When to Wear Gloves
- Keep a Safe Distance to Slow the Spread
- Key Times to Practice Social Distancing (video)
- Social Distancing: What Does it Mean? (Spanish)
- Social Distancing PSA (video)
Out & About
DuPage County Drive-Thru Test Site
- The testing site is open Monday through Friday from 7 am until noon or until the daily test capacity of 600 is reached.
- No appointment, symptoms or insurance is required.
- For more information, visit https://www.dupagehealth.org/601/COVID-19-Testing
- VNA Health Care offers COVID-19 testing by appointment only to new and existing patients with or without symptoms.
- Community mobile testing clinics are also available in Bensenville and West Chicago through VNA Health Care.
- To schedule an appointment, call (630) 892-4355 or (847) 717-6455 or for more information visit the VNA Healthcare website.
Pillars Community Health
- Pillars Community Health offers drive-up testing for COVID-19 across the street from Burr Ridge Middle School in Burr Ridge.
- Testing is available on Tuesdays 9 am-noon and Thursdays from 9 am-1 pm
- Limited tests available; appointment required; please call 708-PILLARS (708-745-5277).
- For more information, visit the Pillars Community Health website
Mobile Testing Sites (statewide)
- What If I've Been Exposed (Spanish)
- What to Do If You Are Sick
- What You Can Do If You Are at Higher Risk of Severe Illness from COVID-19 (Spanish)
- Quarantine vs. Isolation
- COVID-19 Quarantine vs Isolation (Spanish)
- Contact Tracing
- What You Can Expect During Contact Tracing
- What to do if you were potentially exposed to someone with confirmed coronavirus disease
- What to do if you have confirmed or suspected coronavirus disease
- What to do if you have symptoms of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and have not been around anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Restore Illinois
- County Level Risk Metrics
- COVID-19 Mobile Testing Sites
- Who Should I Call About COVID-19? (Spanish)