Teaching & Learning
Woodridge School District 68 has developed an Academic Transformation Plan that focuses on individual student growth and preparing students to be college and career ready.
Through our district focus, our teachers and staff will:
- Form strong caring relationships with and between students
- Operate with high expectations and clear targets in place
- Create engagement through meaningful experiences
- Utilize data to inform instructional planning
- Supply specific and timely feedback to ensure each child achieves his/her personal best
This comprehensive plan was developed in line with the district’s strategic goals to ensure that all students achieve their social, emotional, and academic potential and will serve as the focus for district activities during the next several years.