Skyward Family Access
Family Access is a web-based service that empowers parents/guardians and students to view school-related information anywhere they have access to the internet. The information in Family Access is “real time” based on the data in the district’s Skyward student information system. The content available in Skyward Family Access includes:
- Student/family information
- Note: When updating student information, the changes are requests and will have to be approved by the school staff.
- Notification settings (contact preferences, announcements, and automated messages)
- Note: Please review the Skylert page to check that messages are sent to the proper individuals through the preferred communication channels (e-mail, phone, and/or text). As a default, only the primary guardian will receive announcements. This information should be updated in the Family section (not the Student section) of the Skylert page.
- Online payments (fees and food service)
- Classroom calendar
- Note: The district and school calendars on the website will continue to be your information source for most school and district wide events.
- Attendance records
- Gradebook information
- Report cards (after report cards are sent home)
- Detailed food service transactions
- School directory (for those who have opted in)